martes, 10 de marzo de 2015

BRM 200 Luingne


The others told me not to fly that far , I paid no attention , the signal was there, north , and I headed north alone . No food for a long time  , bad time , and the worst no land at sight.  All blue , deep blue , up and down I fly in between throug the line of the desire. I feel cold in my eyes , the right wing hurst since three days ago but here is no way back and the whish is stronger than the present , I don´t regret the fact, to find or die. I feel weak now , too many days flying alone and in peace. Downd there is white everywhere , at last after so many months flying alone in the cold air I embrace the unknown , I meet he desire, that feeling stronger than any other, it was waiting for me , we go togeather now flying to eternity. I realice now my future is over, there is no way back, no regrets , the line is crossed I got it, a wonderful white thunderstorm whispers words of love , it takes my wing, I dissapear , my wish is fullfilled , I will be flying for ever.



What a nice day today, cycling 9 hours with friends to the norht first,south then , 200km of pleasure.
Willy from Cyclo Club Mouscron has organised this BRM " Vers La Hollande " , it is very nice and has a high light; the visit of Brugge that we crossjust through the center , it is a very nice town plenty of red brick houses and lots of canals and bridges which give name tothe town.


The morning is a bit cold, 4°C but dry. People start at his own wish, we start at 07:45 and the big goup that leads Willy satrt at 8:00 sharp.We are more or lessthe same people , Antonio , Daniel ,Marc , Alain,Patrice,Robert ,Jan ,Mic , Guy a, Ronny, Stefan and many people from different cyclo clubs in France.

We start in Luingne, near the french border and the track we have to follow pass near a lot of villages in Flanders, Dadizele, Brugge,We are going to cross Belgium fron south to north to arrive in Cadzand in Holland.
 
It is a nice track , specially the bike roads near the canals with lots of trees at both sides.

We go fast in the  morning , we have strong tail wind and we reach 30km/h with almost no effort but we think also what will happen to us on the way back, but for the moment we enjoy this dry morning and the lanscape so green and so peaceful . No hills at all.
The roads here in Holland are a dream for the randonneurs.It is easy to travel no matter where in Holland with the bike , thisis another world.



We reach the seashore , and we have a few minutes rest in front of the sea, very nice moment .I would like to have wings and fly over the ocean , that only happens in a dream.





Just at midday we arrive to Cadzan , we have a drink and we eat what we have carried from home. Control one , 101km 4 hours, I´m impressed. Thaks wind.



Now is time to return to the start point , Luingne . Things are different now , we have to fight the south wind, the tenmperature has risen until 12°C but I don´t feel the warmth , our speed now is barely 23 km/h , antonio Bernard and me start to deal the situation in shift , three minutes each in the front, we play the right game and soon we reach the second control in Landegem km 152 in Belgium.
Here we meet Marc and we go on the way to Luingne togeather , the wind flows fast but Marc´s speed is high , I can follow.
Allwe need to donow is to follow teh kanaal van Schipdonk until Deinze,Kortrijkand finaly Luingne where we arrive at 17:45.


It has been a happy day I will say, all in peace , no troubles whatsoever, very nice company , the countryside was friendly , the weather fine a good BRM in fact. I think all of us have enjoyed the ccircuit , it is always different when we visit another countries , it gives me a sensation like if I was a traveller and explorer.

Time to recover , to talk , to drink a pint . It has been a happy day , a good day , surely life has sometimes very nice simply moments to offer.

Time to cook.


Time to drink.



Time to listen a nice song .  Supertramp.


"Downstream"Took a boat Sunday, down by the sea
It just felt so nice, you and me
We didn't have a problem or a care
And all around was silence, everywhere

You are the reason I was born
Be with you through all seasons
I'll always hear you when you call
We'll keep the love light shining
Through each night and day
A lonely life behind me
Oh what a change you've made

So down here on the ocean we will stay
Went through a lot of changes
Turned a lot of pages
When I took a boat Sunday

To know you as I know you now
That is all I need
And we will get along somehow
If we both believe

So down here on the ocean we will stay
Went through a lot of changes
Turned a lot of pages
When I took a boat Sunday



Hasta la proxima amigos.






1 comentario:

  1. Hola Chema; Gracias por las fotos y por tu relato , yo también fui un pájaro una noche.
    Zacarias

    ResponderEliminar